Born and raised in the heart of Idaho, I spend most of my time practicing my artistic passions and spoiling my puppies. I believe each concept has potential to become something incredible, and enjoy exploring the world through art and all it’s aspects.
From the grandest color scheme, to the tiniest clothing detail, design is an exciting adventure filled with meaning found around every corner. I enjoy exploring the details others tend to miss, all while keeping in mind the bigger picture to create a memorable design that accomplishes just as it is intended to and more.
I am currently a Graduate and prior artist on the Games, Interactive Media, & Mobile Development Team, and have worked with clients of all sorts from several walks of life! My passion for people follows me through every part of my journey.
- 2D (Animation, Illustration, Concept)
- Color and Shape Theory
- Digital Tablets (Huion/Wacom)
- Clip Studio Pro
- Character Concepts
- Premier Pro
- HTML & CSS
Artist at Boise State University
(2020 – 2022)
- Worked in a collaborative environment both remote and in-person.
- Expressed teamwork skills and gained experience in collaborating with teammates to complete projects.
- Provided Concept work as well as completed art.
- Was a part of the Hiring team and conducted interviews and analyzed potential hires.
- Completed 2D art for several projects including:
- Personal Space: An app that teaches individuals the correct distance to keep away from various people such as strangers, family, and friends.
- GearUp Idaho: A program that assists teachers in creating various projects with their students that fit within the Games, Interactive Design, and Mobile Media criteria.
- Bronco Beam: An app that guides new potential students and visitors around campus through a virtual powered tour.